2. If you’ve been been practicing consistently for at least 6 months, and you feel yourself getting stronger, but you’re not quite sure what happens next.
3. You need to change it up and do something crazy, but not in a tattoo-kind-of-way.
4. You’ve never practiced at 6:45am.
5. You’ve never practiced for 5 days in a row.
6. You love inversions.
7. You hate inversions.
8. You got shut out of Mexico, and want to some time to commit to deepening your practice; it just won’t be on a beach in Puerto Vallerta.
9. Because you’re scared.
10. Because you really want to.
11. Because sometimes you have to take a leap of faith. And if you’re going to commit time, energy, and resources into something, who better than yourself?