We offer lots of Yoga for Runners at Mala. We believe the healthiest runners cross train, and yoga offers plenty of opportunities to stretch, strengthen, and release key muscles used in running.
We also believe that just like good yoga teachers are critical to a safe and healthy practice, good running coaches are the key to safe and healthy training.
Which brings us to Hot Bird Running. They’ve done some group runs with us over the years, practiced regularly with Mala, and are now decamped to Portland.
But! Thankfully, they’re just a phone call away. So, take advantage of Hot Bird’s special pricing for all fall marathon training.
Their 16-week Marathon Training Program is only $249 for all Fall 2013 Marathons. This program is all about your marathon goals; tailored to fit your race, schedule, and keep you injury-free. Read more now!
What you’ll get:
– Initial phone consultation with your running coach
– Customized monthly training plans
– Detailed running, strength and cross training workouts
– Nutrition for athletes tips and advice
– Unlimited email communication with your coach
– Monthly phone check-ins to update training plans based on progress and running goals.
Act fast, we’re 16 weeks out!