Hello! Hope you all had lovely holidays and are gearing up for the new year. The past few days have been a little all over the place, so we’re going to do a quick recap for anything you may have missed.
1. Yesterday, Angela wrote an oh-so-Angela post (charming and accessible, mixed with intelligence and wisdom), about a film she saw with her husband. Of course, it’s never really just about a film.
2. Have you seen this? If not, take a look. It’s beautiful, poetic, captures some wonderful moments, and is very kind. Much like the photographer himself.
3. We are on a holiday schedule!
9:15am – Marcus
12:30pm express – Anna
7:00pm – Angela
4. Steph is teaching a special two-hour New Year’s Eve class from 10am – 12pm on the 31st. It’s selling out fast, so reserve your space now!
5. And just because this is still hilarious. And always makes us happy.